Woodlake – Apartments in the Wyoming, Grand Rapids, Grandville Area
Located in Wyoming, MI, Woodlake Apartments offers the same great living experience in a desirable location. Minutes from Grand Rapids, Woodlake provides residents with a quiet retreat from the city while placing you close to the excitement of downtown. Under new ownership, Woodlake Apartments offers new exterior enhancements and upgraded floorplans to accommodate any lifestyle.
Woodlake Apartments offers something for everyone. With classic and newly renovated studio, one, two, and three bedroom apartments for rent, our community accommodates most living arrangements. With open concept floor plans, apartment flats, and lofts, Woodlake has the right home to meet your desires and needs in the Greater Grand Rapids area. At Woodlake Apartments you don’t choose an apartment, you choose a lifestyle.
Comfortable Living Amenities
- Fully Equipped Kitchens - Including Dishwashers
- Central Air Conditioning*
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Wooded Views Available
- Premium Hardwood-like Floorcoverings*
- Patio or Balcony in Most Apartments
- 2" Custom Blinds*
- Two-Toned Color Interior Paint Scheme*
- Upgraded Cabinet Features*
- Upgraded Laminate Countertops*
*Available in select units.
Woodlake Apartments is located a mere six miles from Downtown Grand Rapids. Our prime location makes commuting to Grandville and Grand Rapids a breeze. Just around the corner are opportunities for recreation, employment and entertainment including premier dining and shopping at Rivertown Crossings Mall. Choose to live at Woodlake and the entire Wyoming, Grand Rapids and Grandville area is open for your enjoyment.
- Located in the award-winning Grandville Public Schools District
- Grand Rapids offers a variety of great shopping and dining options
- Easy access to I-196, US 131 and Route 6
- Grand Rapids Area Transit Authority bus stop is conveniently located in front of Woodlake Apartments
- Walking distance to the Premier Health and Tennis Club with complimentary access for Woodlake residents